Real Estate Lawyer Services in Norwalk, OH
For most of us, buying or selling a home is very exciting, but it’s also one of the largest financial transactions of our lives. Due to the financial and legal factors involved, if you’re contemplating entering into, or are in the midst of, a real estate transaction, you should consult with a lawyer right away.
Protecting Your Interests
If you plan to buy your first home, trade up to a larger home, or downsize now that your children are out on their own, a real estate attorney like Ruggles Law Offices can provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
If you’re a buyer, Ruggles Law Offices can:
- Explain the terms of your purchase contract
- Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes
- Register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction
- Attend your closing and address your questions
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation
If you’re a seller, Ruggles Law Offices can:
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests
- Deal with any issues that arise with your title
- Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing
Ruggles Law Offices is fully equipped to assist you with an array of property-related legal concerns. Call now to learn more about the real estate law services available to you.
I was very pleased with my bankruptcy. The attorney was very efficient and timely. I know bankruptcy is a long process, however we went to court and things got done. Don't believe the other reviews, Mr. Ruggles is a good attorney and treated me very well. He spoke in terms I could understand and explained everything to me so it made sense.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||9:00am - 12:00pm|
|Thu:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|